Sunday, September 30, 2012

Food Log - 9/29/2012

Breakfast: 6pts
SkinnyTaste's Skinny Green Smoothie (One of my favorite's on her site) - 6pts

Lunch: 10pts
Beef Pho - 6pts
2 Shrimp summer rolls - 4pts

Dinner: 10pts
Shrimp & Scallops with a curry sauce over broad rice noodles- 10pts


Snacks: 2pts
1 banana - 0pts
1 Yoplait light vanilla yogurt - 2pts


Overall a total of 28pts. My points for my lunch and dinner are an estimate from what I've found online. My boyfriend and I went out to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant, absolutely delicious, so I didn't know exactly how many points each item was. I think the estimates are pretty accurate and if they're a little bit higher then it's okay because I haven't used any of my weekly points and it's the last day of my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment