Friday, September 28, 2012

Better 'n Peanut Butter

Although I've never been a HUGE fan of peanut butter as some are, I still think it's a necessity in my kitchen. It makes for a perfectly filling lunch when there is nothing else. As I started WW, I was looking through all of the nutrition labels and I found that the Peanut Butter that I had contained 5pts+ per serving(2tbsp), which was ABSOLUTELY insane to me!
So I started my search for a 'healthier' peanut butter and after much research, I decided to go with Better 'n Peanut Butter which contained only 2pts+ per serving(2tbsp).  And 1tbsp of PB is more than enough in my sandwiches, I thought it was a perfect 1pt addition!
The only downsides of Better 'n Peanut Butter are that it's fairly expensive (~$5.00 per jar) and you probably won't be able to find it in your grocery store. I found that the website Vitacost carries Better 'n Peanut Butter and they give a $10 credit for new members, which meant that I could buy 2 jars of peanut butter and only pay for shipping which cost me $4.99. So $2.50 for each jar, talk about a good deal! (And I love good deals!)
Sign up for Vitacost here and get your $10 credit!

I am giving you guys to my referral link which will also give me $10 for referring you, but if you would rather not do that, simply visit http://vitacost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment